BLIND RIVET TECHNOLOGY
The blind rivet nuts made of stainless steel from WASI with their special properties offer a wide range of applications: They create a metric thread in the component, join several sheets together or can act as spacers. The knurled round shank and the additional under-head serration ensure a high grip and a anti-twist protection.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Lightweight aluminium structures
- Construction sector
- Metal construction
- Automotive supplier and automotive industry
- Electrical engineering
- Facade engineering
- Roller shutters & sun protection systems
The stainless blind rivets from WASI connect various flat components reliably, quickly and easily. The deformation of the rivet produces a positive riveted connection between several components. Head painting according to RAL or NCS for visible applications is possible on request.
- our blind rivet nuts offer high grip and safety against twisting due to knurling on shaft & head
- our entire product range is made of A2 or A4 stainless steel and is therefore weather and corrosion resistant
- simple handling for manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic pre- and final assembly
You can find all product catalogues, brochures and certificates available as PDF documents to download in our download area.